• SIGN ON & BRIEFING: 6th July, 2019. Inverness, Scotland
• RACE START: 7th July, Inverness Scotland
• FIXED ROUTE: Scotland, Ireland & Wales
• DISTANCE: 1440 miles / 2317 km
• ELEVATION GAIN: 86,371 ft / 26,325 m
• DURATION: 7 – 14 days
• FERRIES INCLUDED: Scotland – Ireland & Ireland – Wales
• SHORTER ROUTE OPTION: 824 miles / 1326 km & 47,036 ft / 14,336 m
WHAT WE GIVE YOU
• LOGISTICS: Bag & Bike Box collection & delivery to finish
• MECHANIC: On-site at the Race Sign-on & Start
• CHECKPOINTS: Ullapool (Scotland) & County Wicklow (Ireland)
• SPOT TRACKERS (Discount if you have your own)
• RACE MANUAL: Info of the route, history, culture & sites of interest
• DEDICATION: Race Team on hand to answer questions
• PARTY AT FINISH: Evening of 16th July, Llandudno, Wales
• GARMENT: Personalised Cycling Item (TBD)
• AN EXPERIENCE YOU’LL NEVER FORGET!
WHAT YOU GIVE US
• £380: Per Rider Full Route. Or £360 each if riding as a pair.
• £350: Per Rider Shorter Route. Or £330 each if riding as a pair.
• LOTS OF SWEAT AND FUN!
If you would like more information or have further questions, please get in touch using our contact details and join our Facebook group for lively discussions!