* The Full and Shorter routes are currently being finalised, as we have removed Ireland from the original route plans due to the pandemic.
More information can be read here.
• SIGN ON & BRIEFING: 3rd July, 2021. Plymouth. TBC
• RACE START: 4th July, 2021. Maker Heights, Kingsand, Cornwall. TBC
• FIXED ROUTE: Cornwall, South West England and Wales
• DISTANCE: 1400 miles / 2253 km (TBC)
• SHORTER ROUTE OPTION: 930 miles / 1496 km (TBC)
• ELEVATION GAIN: TBC
• DURATION: 7 – 14 days
WHAT WE GIVE YOU
• LOGISTICS: Option of bag & bike box collection & delivery to finish
• MECHANIC: Available before race start
• 2 CHECKPOINTS: Locations to be confirmed
• SPOT TRACKERS (Discount if you have your own)
• RACE MANUAL: Info of the route, history, culture & sites of interest
• DEDICATION: Race Team on hand to answer questions
• PARTY AT FINISH: Evening of 13th July, Llandudno, Wales
• RIDER GOODIE BAG: Useful kit and mementos
• AN EXPERIENCE YOU’LL NEVER FORGET!
WHAT YOU GIVE US
• £395: per rider Full Route. Or £790 if riding as a pair.
• £375: per rider Shorter Route. Or £750 if riding as a pair.
• LOTS OF SWEAT AND FUN!